发布时间： 2018-12-26 分类： 浏览次数:787次
1. Where Uncle Sun yesterday?
A. was B. were C. did D. does
2. They going to see Mr. Sun tomorrow.
A. is B. are C. am D. be
3. Some are in the river and some are games.
A. swiming, playing
B. swimming, plaiing
C. swimming, playing
D. swimming, plaing
4. Where is Dick? He to the reading-room.
A. has been B. went
C. has gone D. goes
5. Mark Twain, an American writer, everybody here.
A. knows B. is known as
C. is known to D. is known for
6. I hope he will come to see me before he here.
A. leave B. leaves C. will leave D. left
7. My teacher told me that Australians English.
A. spoke B. speak
C. speaks D. are speaking
8. I think she right now.
A. reading B. reads C. is reading D. read
9. ---- Where are the children?
---- They a good time in the garden.
A. are having B. have C. have had D. had
10. ----- Where my glasses? I can’t find them.
---- I them on the bookshelf, but they aren’t there.
A. you put, put
B. you have put, have put
C. have you put, put
D. did you put, have put
11. When the police arrived, the man for 10 minutes.
A. died B. was death
C. had died D. had been dead
12. By the time this talk is over, we a lot about the earth.
A. will be learning B. are learning
C. world learn D. will have learnt
13. The teachers told me that they me to smooth away the difficulties.
A. helped B. will help
C. help D. were going to help
14. ----Have you seen him today?
----Yes, I him this morning.
A. has seen B. see C. will see D. saw
15. He worried when he heard this news.
A. is B. was C. does D. did
16. What’s your friend going next week.
A. doing B. do C. does D. to do
17. I don’t think that it’s true. He’s always strange stories.
A. tell B. telling C. told D. tells
18. Have you ever West Hill Farm?
A. gone to B. arrived C. come to D. been to
19. How long he the novel?
A. has, borrowed B. has, kept
C. has, lent D. is, using
20. He to do this lessons at eight every evening.
A. is begining B. is beginning
C. begin D. begins
21. The children a swim this afternoon.
A. are going to has
B. is going to have
C. are having
D. are going to have
22. There a telephone call for my brother Steven yesterday.
A. is B. are C. was D. were
23. he on well with his friends this term?
A. Does, gets B. Does, get
C. Is, getting D. Is, geting
24. Who away my pen? I can’t find it.
A. haven taken B. takes
C. has taken D. took
25. Shall we football this Saturday?
A. play B. playing C. plays D. to play
26. The children at school now.
A. is B. are C. was D. were
27. Mr. Smith short stories, but he a TV play these days.
A. is writing, is writing
B. is writing, writes
C. writes, is writing
D. writes, writes
28. He said he the league for two years.
A. has joined B. has been in
C. had been in D. joined
29. She likes watering trees in the garden, she?
A. doesn’t B. don’t
C. isn’t D. didn’t
30. What you to do to keep the room clean?
A. do, have B. does, have
C. did, have D. are, have
31. Some flowers by Kate already.
A. have been watered B. watered
C. have watered D. has been watered
32. When winter comes, the leaves fall.
A. are going to B. will
C. will be D. would
33. I to the cinema. I there every Sunday.
A. go, go
B. am going, go
C. go, am going
D. am going, am going
34. You about the future now, you?
A. don’t think, don’t
B. aren’t thinking, aren’t
C. don’t think, do
D. aren’t thinking, are
35. He was afraid that he his way.
A. would lost B. would lose
C. is going to D. shall lose
36. We each other since he left here.
A. didn’t see B. hadn’t seen
C. haven’t seen D. had seen
37. Mr. Smith out for a walk in the park every day.
A. is going B. goes C. went D. go
38. He from home for a long time.
A. has gone away B. had gone away
C. has left D. has been away
39. You mustn’t go too high, or you dangerous.
A. will be B. are C. would be D. is going to
40. We have known each other .
A. since we were young B. after we were young
C. when we are young D. if we are young
41. She promised she do better work.
A. would B. will C. shall D. is going to
42. How long has this shop ?
A. be open B. been open
C. opened D. been opened
43. Mr. Smith here since he moved to his city.
A. had lived B. have live
C. have lived D. has lived
44. ----Have you read the newspaper?
----No, I haven’t .
A. too B. yet C. just D. already
45. Our knowledge of the universe all the time.
A. grow B. is growing
C. grows D. grew
46. She won’t go to the cinema if she the work tomorrow.
A. doesn’t finish B. won’t finish
C. will finish D. finish
47. My grandma for half a year.
A. has been dead B. was dead
C. has died D. died
48. She to the Great Wall several times.
A. goes B. has gone
C. went D. has been
49. The earth round the sun.
A. move B. moves
C. moved D. will move
50. Liu Fengwei three yuan for the lost library book.
A. paid B. spent C. cost D. took
51. I the bike for over four years.
A. have bought B. have buy
C. have had D. bought
52. He told us that he that factory the next day.
A. had visited B. has visited
C. will visit D. would visit
53. His mother the Party last year. She a Party member for a year.
A. joined, was
B. has joined, is
C. joined, has been
D. has joined, has been
54. We don’t know if it the day after tomorrow.
A. will rain B. rains
C. rained D. would rain
55. He said he his life for his country.
A. give B. gave C. had given D. would give
56. He always to the park on Sunday morning.
A. go B. goes C. went D. is going
57. Look, the students to the teacher carefully.
A. is listening B. are listening
C. listen D. listened
58. He in this school in 1958.
A. taught B. has taught
C. teaches D. had taught
59. They said they to England the next day.
A. will fly B. had flown
C. would fly D. flew
60. They the work in two days.
A. had finished B. would finished
C. is finishing D. will finish
61. By the end of last week, we two thousand words.
A. would learn B. have learned
C. had learned D. were learning
62. When he left, his mother .
A. is cooking B. cooked
C. was cooking D. cooks
63. We’ll go to play with snow if it tomorrow.
A. snow B. snows
C. will snow D. snowed
64. There no milk in the glass.
A. have B. has C. are D. is
65. The train when we got to the station.
A. has just left B. had just left
C. leaves D. left
66. Dr Smith is not at home. He to work.
A. has gone B. has been
C. had been D. had gone
67. That man knows a lot about New York. I heard he before.
A. had gone to the city
B. had been in there
C. had been there
D. had been New York
68. The artist to Europe. He is there now.
A. has gone B. has been
C. had gone D. had been
69. Miss Brown said she never to North China before.
A. has, gone B. has, been
C. had, gone D. had, been
70. What your grandma